Rhian Cogger Bsc Hons
Rhian has over fifteen years' experience working in neuro rehabilitation. She is a founding member of Neurotherapy Partnership, an independent multi-disciplinary community based team including Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy.
Rhian is experienced in dealing with the cognitive and perceptual difficulties people face following a neurological event. Rhian is keen to assist people in maintaining their chosen life roles and in accessing their community.
HCPC registered, A member of BAOT, College of Occupational Therapy, COT specialist section in Independent Practice and Neurological practice.
Contact Rhian Cogger
Phone: 01892 266246
Email: [email protected]
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Falls prevention
- Electric mobility scooter assessment/advice
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Carer Support
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Therapeutic assessment, support and intervention for memory problems
- Neurological conditions expertise
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Mentoring or supervision