Find an occupational therapist

All the occupational therapists listed in our online directory are:

  • professionally qualified
  • registered with and regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
  • members of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
  • covered by individual professional indemnity insurance
  • compliant with the RCOT Specialist Section-Independent Practice Code of Business Practice

Results for your search

Your location

Filter results


Map of results