Patricia Corbett's profile
Patricia Corbett MSc Neurological Rehabilitation BA Hons Social Humanities DipCOT
Adult neurological rehabilitation , acquired brain injury ,progressive and acute conditions, home programmes , equipment assessments, workplace assessments, and leisure and life skill exploration.
Training prgrammes to support staff working with adults who have an acquired brain injury, including goal setting and cognitive rehabilitation.
MSc Neuro Rehabilitation
Contact Patricia Corbett
Email: [email protected]
- Adult 25 +
- Professional Supervision
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Case management after a catastrophic injury
- Expert witness assessment/reports
- Manual Handling training for health and/or care staff
- Bespoke training programmes