Amanda Wilde BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
PG cert Sensory Integration 1
Amanda Wilde Occupational Therapy Services
20 years qualified experience specialising in brain injury, trauma, orthopaedics, progressive diseases, and neurological disorders from infant to older adult.
HCPC Registered with full professional indemnity.
The challenges faced by a person following on from brain injury, trauma, diagnosis of a long term or progressive illness are frequently complex and multifaceted. It is essential therefore for occupational therapists to apply a high degree of understanding and to work in partnership with their clients and to collaborate also with families, carers, case managers and other clinical practitioners and specialists so to guarantee excellent and best results.
My passion and commitment is to contribute towards the process of achieving positive change ensuring that a rewarding and authentic quality of life is achievable. I provide a client-centred, bespoke, and individualised practice that enables me to work with you to identify and work towards setting and prioritising your goals to achieve the outcomes that matter and mean the most to you.
The aim of my practice is to offer a comprehensive, holistic, community based, occupational therapy service providing specialist housing, adaptations and equipment, rehabilitation, advice and education, and the promotion of independence and self-management skills wherever possible. I cover the whole of Yorkshire and Derbyshire and can provide a service to wider geographical areas including Manchester, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, and Leicestershire.
Please telephone me or email me for further information or to arrange a complimentary consultation.
BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, PG Cert
Contact Amanda Wilde
Phone: Mobile: 07578718202
Email: [email protected]
- Child or adolescent
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- Case Management
- Medico-Legal/Expert Witness
- Professional Supervision
- Human Resources
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Falls prevention
- Assessments for Disabled Facilities Grants
- Obesity, bariatric care and specialist equipment
- Specialist seating expertise
- Wheelchair assessments
- Electric mobility scooter assessment/advice
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Oncology & Palliative Care or Condition Management
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Trauma & Orthopedics expertise
- Carer Support
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Stress-related support
- Paediatric disability assessments and parental support
- Specialist seating/equipment for children
- Neurological conditions expertise
- Assessment, advice and support for children
- Cerebral Palsy expertise
- Specialist support and expertise around anxiety disorders or challenging behavior
- Education, Health & Care (EHC) plans: advice/assessment
- Work/health promo/training/H&S e.g. DSE Risk Assessment, Manual Handling training, stress prevention/education
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- Mental Health Assessment and Advice - work related
- Career re-direction Assessment/Transferable Skills Analysis (TSA)
- Graduated RTW plan/reasonable adjustments advice
- Vocational Rehab (VR) ongoing input/treatment/job coach/work prep/work hardening/conditioning
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Reduction in Local Authority waiting lists
- Assessments/support at GP surgeries
- Bespoke training programmes
- Management consultancy
- Mentoring or supervision
- Regular supervision for independent practitioners