I am a full-time director of Celtic Therapy and Rehab Services which is based in Swansea, South Wales.
* Private Wheelchair & Seating Assessments
* Locum Wheelchair Therapist Services
* Specialist Rehabilitation Engineering Assessments & Bespoke Modifications
* Supply of Equipment
* Repair & Maintenance Service
* Clinical & Product Training for Clinicians, Case Managers and Manufacturers
My fellow co-director is Dean Williams, IPEM registered Rehabilitation Engineer. Together, we have over 35 years of experience in providing bespoke wheelchair and seating solutions for both children and adults.
As an Occupational Therapist and Rehab Engineer partnership, we are uniquely able to offer an impartial, 'one-stop shop' approach to wheelchair and seating assessment, supply and maintenance. We have partnered with selected manufacturers to ensure the best range of solutions to meet user needs.
As experienced clinical educators we also provide clinical education on the topics of 24-hour Posture Management, Wheelchair Assessment, Seating and Positioning, Paediatric Mobility, Powered Mobility and Manual Mobility.
PG Cert '24-hour Posture Management for Individuals with Complex Disability', BSc Occupational Therapy
Email: [email protected]