My Therapy Services
I provide a personalised assessment with a detailed treatment plan that goes alongside it. Goals will be set in partnership with you.
Not only do I believe in providing quality care, but I’m also on a mission to increase awareness of what Occupational Therapy is along with its benefits.
I don’t believe in treating a 'problem’. I believe in treating an individual as a whole. People have many sides and I believe my approach reflects this.
I am based in Nottingham but able to travel to you at a mutually convenient time and location. I am also able to offer support via telephone or video calls.
I am registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC). This ensures quality service provision and regulated standards.
I offer a complimentary consultation. This will give us the opportunity to understand your needs and work out the best way forward.
- 5* Google reviews
- Full enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) registration
- Professional membership with the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (including Children & Young People and Independent Practice Specialist Sections).
BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, PG Cert - Sensory Integration
Contact Manisha Yasin
Phone: 07502 690484
Email: [email protected]
- Child or adolescent
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- Sensory integration
- Marketing and Advertising
- Other Business Services
- Website Development
- Mental Health
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Falls prevention
- Telecare and Telehealth expertise
- Obesity, bariatric care and specialist equipment
- Wheelchair assessments
- Electric mobility scooter assessment/advice
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Carer Support
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Depression and anxiety management
- Mental health recovery and peer support
- Stress-related support
- Solution focused counselling
- Therapeutic assessment, support and intervention for memory problems
- Support with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Assessment, advice and support for children
- Work/health promo/training/H&S e.g. DSE Risk Assessment, Manual Handling training, stress prevention/education
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- Mental Health Assessment and Advice - work related
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Expert witness assessment/reports
- Reduction in Local Authority waiting lists
- Assessments/support at GP surgeries
- Bespoke training programmes
- Mentoring or supervision
- Regular supervision for independent practitioners