Lynne Drumm Diploma Royal College of Occupational Therapists
Referrals are accepted from a variety of sources including the individual themselves, families, charities, private companies, other case management or rehabilitation providers, insurers and solicitors.
Detailed assessments of need are completed including Immediate Needs Assessment under the Rehabilitation Code. I am experienced in working with people with conditions affecting their everyday functioning and those with complex needs, including spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injury, amputations, complex multi orthopaedic trauma, neurological conditions and life limiting conditions. Experienced in undertaking functional assessments, long term care assessments, vocational rehabilitation, rehabilitation case management, staff supervision / mentoring. Very experienced in providing advice regarding environmental adaptations within the home, work or leisure environments, and, recommendations for assistive equipment to promote both independence and safety.
I am based in the north east of England but often works outside the area including into Scotland and to the Midlands / Manchester / Wales. Rehab Jigsaw provides occupational therapy services nationwide.
Diploma in Occupational Therapy 1986.
Certificate in Management Studies.
Contact Lynne Drumm
Phone: 01325 721582 / 03333 440783
Email: [email protected]
- Child or adolescent
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- Case Management
- Medico-Legal/Expert Witness
- Professional Supervision
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Assessments for Disabled Facilities Grants
- Specialist seating expertise
- Electric mobility scooter assessment/advice
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Oncology & Palliative Care or Condition Management
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Trauma & Orthopedics expertise
- Sensory Impairment expertise
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Therapeutic assessment, support and intervention for memory problems
- Support with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Specialist seating/equipment for children
- Neurological conditions expertise
- Assessment, advice and support for children
- Work/health promo/training/H&S e.g. DSE Risk Assessment, Manual Handling training, stress prevention/education
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Graduated RTW plan/reasonable adjustments advice
- Vocational Rehab (VR) ongoing input/treatment/job coach/work prep/work hardening/conditioning
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Case management after a catastrophic injury
- Expert witness assessment/reports
- Reduction in Local Authority waiting lists
- Blue Badge assessments
- Assessments/support at GP surgeries
- Mentoring or supervision
- Regular supervision for independent practitioners