Stepping Stones Therapy services Ltd
I am an Occupational therapist with over 12 years specialist rehabilitation experience working with people who have neurological conditions, such as stroke, brain injury.
I complete a thorough assessment of needs and work with you, family or carers to provide an individualised package of therapy.
I can support clients to reach their goals in areas such as personal care, daily activities, leisure activities, accessing the community, vocational pursuits and improving cognition.
Pg Dip Occupational Therapy, AMPS trained, CDMP
Contact Jo Bresi-Ando
Email: [email protected]
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Trauma & Orthopedics expertise
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Therapeutic assessment, support and intervention for memory problems
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) (standardised system) for physically active jobs
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- Neuropsychological/Cognitive/Neurodiversity assessment (including standardised tools)
- Career re-direction Assessment/Transferable Skills Analysis (TSA)
- Graduated RTW plan/reasonable adjustments advice
- Vocational Rehab (VR) ongoing input/treatment/job coach/work prep/work hardening/conditioning
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Assessments/support at GP surgeries
- Bespoke training programmes
- Mentoring or supervision