Our expertise lies in: 1) Assessments & clinical specifications for home adaptations (with or without grants) for individuals, housing associations and charities mainly in Bristol, Somerset, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. We also work with a number of specialist architects and surveyors for complex adaptations.
2) Assessments for and specifications of equipment (e.g. stair lifts, bathing, specialist seating and mobility equipment) primarily for charities but also individuals.
3) Case management and OT treatment, under the Rehabilitation Code, often under joint instruction from insurance companies and solicitors. Please kindly note we do not currently undertake medico-legal or expert care reports.
4) Independent wheelchair (manual & powered) and seating assessments.
5) Advice on vehicles especially where wheelchairs need to be transported.
6) Ongoing case management for charities and clients/deputies after settlement.
7) We have specialists in learning disabilities and autism part time.
8) Mentoring and supervision to Occupational Therapists in independent practice.
9) We have a integrative counsellor on staff who can provide sessions by phone, skype and sessions in Taunton.
We are pleased to be able to offer discounted rates for individuals and charities.
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA COVERED: Approximately 2 hours travelling distance from our Taunton office or therapist base. For further information please see our website
Phone: 07799 852655
Email: [email protected]