Donna Morling-Grove's profile
Donna Morling-Grove BSc(hons)OT, MSc, HCPC registered and regulated, member of BAOT & COTSS-IP
Care Services Ltd
Occupational therapy can help with everyday practical tasks that may have become difficult for a variety of reasons, as occupational therapists we are experts at finding solutions to every day problems.
Common difficulties include:-
Getting about - both inside and out
Getting up from your bed, chair, toilet
Washing, bathing, dressing and looking after your appearance
Preparing food or drinks
Maintaining your home
Working or studying
Joining in hobbies or leisure activities
Managing disability or long term health problems
Ergonomic seating / work station assessments.
If any of this strikes a chord with you please contact me to discuss your needs further or arrange an assessment.
Contact Donna Morling-Grove
Phone: 01843 830 043
Email: [email protected]
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Trauma & Orthopedics expertise
- Mental health recovery and peer support
- Stress-related support
- Support with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Manual Handling training for health and/or care staff
- Bespoke training programmes