Dee Hetherington's profile
Dee Hetherington OT Services Ltd Company No 08337752
I have over 23 years experience in Health and Social Care working with children and adults with a predominate physical disability including people with dementia. I am able to make recommendations and write reports and undertake a variety of assessments within the home environment including mobility assessments, housing adaptations and equipment , moving and handling and risk assessments to enable people to carry out everyday activities as independently as possible.
.BSc(Hons) open, Dipcot, SROT, Trained in Dorset House Oxford in 1988
Contact Dee Hetherington
Email: [email protected]
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Oncology & Palliative Care or Condition Management
- Specialist seating/equipment for children
- Manual Handling training for health and/or care staff
- Bespoke training programmes