Bridget Churchill's profile
Life for Living Ltd.
Bridget has over 16 years experience with working with adults and older adults with neurological difficulties and additional diagnosis.
She has extensive experience in physical rehabiltiation for neurological and adult/elderly populations. She also has experience in interventions for cognition and dysexecutive syndrome in adults and older adults with brain injury. She has experience with individuals with disorders of conciousness who have yet to find their 'voice' to interact with the world.
Bridget believes that life is for living and works with clients to ensure that their goals are the focus and that independence and skills are improved, supporting individuals to problem-solve barriers to their chosen level of participation.
Bridget lives in England and has relocated to Dover, Kent. She covers the South East and occasionally returns to South Africa to consult on cases.
Contact Bridget Churchill
Phone: +44 (0)7557 261132
Email: [email protected]
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Falls prevention
- Telecare and Telehealth expertise
- Wheelchair assessments
- Electric mobility scooter assessment/advice
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Trauma & Orthopedics expertise
- Carer Support
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Stress-related support
- Therapeutic assessment, support and intervention for memory problems
- Support with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Specialist seating/equipment for children
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Single handed care reviews for Local Authorities or Care Homes
- Bespoke training programmes
- Management consultancy
- Mentoring or supervision