Ann-Marie Baker's profile
Ann-Marie Baker Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy with post graduate courses in Sensory Integration, hand splinting, feeding difficulties and Autism
Function First Occupational Therapy
I have been working as a paediatric Occupational Therapist since 2000 in a variety of settings: hospital, rehabilitation centre, home and school. I enjoy working with families and problem solving ways to help improve function and promote independence in all areas of daily living. My sessions are tailored to meet the specific needs of each child and to work within a family's budget.
I also provide training and advice to school staff on fine motor skill development, handwriting readiness and the importance of postural stability.
I am based in North Somerset but also cover the Bristol and Gloucestershire areas.
Contact Ann-Marie Baker
Email: [email protected]
- Child or adolescent
- Sensory integration
- Paediatric disability assessments and parental support
- Specialist seating/equipment for children
- Neurological conditions expertise
- Assessment, advice and support for children
- Autism expertise
- ADHD expertise
- Cerebral Palsy expertise
- Therapy for hand writing difficulties
- Education, Health & Care (EHC) plans: advice/assessment
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Manual Handling training for health and/or care staff