D Bramley BSc(Hons), PG (Dip), HCPC
Diane studied at St Martins College in Lancaster and graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy. She then went on to undertake further study at the University of Southampton, where she graduated with a Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Rehabilitation.
Diane is a highly experienced Occupational Therapist with over 18 years clinical experience, specialising in Neurological Rehabilitation. She works with clients presenting with conditions including stroke and brain injuries. Diane provides goal orientated programmes which focus on promoting the physical and cognitive aspects of recovery.
Diane also works with clients experiencing physical health, mental health and learning disabilities, in order to enable recovery, health and well being and independent living.
Diane has a specialist interest in vocational rehabilitation and has undertaken the UK Functional Capacity Evaluation training.
She has undertaken post graduate training in Sensory Integration and can utilise an understanding that sensory difficulties have upon function for improved wellbeing and independence.
BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, PG (Diploma) Health and Rehabilitation, HCPC Registered, Member of Royal College of Occupational Therapists, Specialist Sections Work, Independent Practice, UKFCE trained, Sensory Integration Modules One and two
Contact D Bramley
Email: [email protected]
- Child or adolescent
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Falls prevention
- Telecare and Telehealth expertise
- Obesity, bariatric care and specialist equipment
- Specialist seating expertise
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Brain or Spinal Injury expertise
- Trauma & Orthopedics expertise
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Depression and anxiety management
- Mental health recovery and peer support
- Learning Disability or Autism in adults
- Therapeutic assessment, support and intervention for memory problems
- Support with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Specialist seating/equipment for children
- Work/health promo/training/H&S e.g. DSE Risk Assessment, Manual Handling training, stress prevention/education
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) (standardised system) for physically active jobs
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager
- Manual Handling training for health and/or care staff
- Bespoke training programmes