Awele Odeh, Southend-on-Sea, Essex Occupational Therapist BSc Hons (OT), Extensive experience in mental health, OT Supervisor, Counsellor (MBACP), Trainer (Self-Leadership training series, for Occupational Therapists and OTs in independent practice).
Awele Odeh, Find an Occupational Therapist
Experienced Occupational Therapist with twenty years of experience. Do you want to find an Occupational Therapist in Southend-on-Sea, Westcliff-on-Sea, Basildon, Benfleet, Canvey Island and Essex & it's environs?
Private occupational therapy (Independent occupational theapy, Southend-on-Sea) services is offered to ensure the service received is expedient and avoids long waiting lists of NHS and statutory services. If you live in the local areas: Southend-on-Sea, Westcliff-on-Sea, Basildon, Canvey Island & environs, then get in touch .
Awele Odeh, Independent Occupational Therapy, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Mental Health Assessments,
Generic assessments – assessment of you and your home environment and for equipment or adaptations to help you maintain your independence at home.
My particular strength is working in and evaluating Rehabilitation services with service users, carers and family members; running and evaluating therapeutic group programs and using the recovery approach at all stages of the OT Process. If you live in the local areas: Southend-on-Sea, Westcliff-on-Sea, Basildon, Canvey Island & environs, then get in touch to see how we can help improve your health and well-being.
BSc(Hons) Occupational Therapy, Psychotherapist (MBACP), Trainer. Professional Coach (Master NLP Practitioner)
Contact Awele Odeh, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Phone: 07985 440014 / 0845 054 2781
Email: [email protected]
- Child or adolescent
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- HCPC Audit Support
- Professional Supervision
- Armed Forces Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Advice about access, bathroom &/or kitchen adaptations or equipment Home adaptations for independent living
- Advice around specialist equipment or in modifying your home to maximise independence
- Telecare and Telehealth expertise
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Mental health recovery and peer support
- Stress-related support
- Learning Disability or Autism in adults
- Support with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias
- Work/health promo/training/H&S e.g. DSE Risk Assessment, Manual Handling training, stress prevention/education
- Ergonomic Assessment/industrial/office/vehicle seating/equipment advice
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- Mental Health Assessment and Advice - work related
- Vocational Rehab (VR) ongoing input/treatment/job coach/work prep/work hardening/conditioning
- Reduction in Local Authority waiting lists
- Blue Badge assessments
- Assessments/support at GP surgeries
- Prison health and wellbeing programmes/re-offending prevention
- Bespoke training programmes
- Management consultancy
- Mentoring or supervision
- Regular supervision for independent practitioners
- CPD advice/HCPC Audit support