Anne Marie Wheat's profile
Anne Marie Wheat BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, 27yrs NHS career, now specialising in Chronic Fatigue and Pain Management.
HCPC Registered. DBS Checked. RCOT Member.
Anne Marie Wheat
Highly skilled occupational therapist with 27 years experience. Working in hospitals, out-patients and community settings throughout the U.K and abroad.
Specialising in working with Fatigue and Pain related difficulties from Long Term Medical Conditions.
Drawing on my experience and skills to provide a holistic client centred approach to treatments.
Please check my website for further details, I look forward to being able to discuss your needs further.
BSc Hons Occupational Therapy
Contact Anne Marie Wheat
Email: [email protected]
- Adult 25 +
- Young person (18-25)
- Older person (65+)
- Case Management
- Medico-Legal/Expert Witness
- Other Business Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Practical strategies/treatment to overcome daily challenges caused by illness, accident, recent diagnosis or ageing.
- Long term conditions management in the community
- Help and support with pain or fatigue-management techniques
- Depression and anxiety management
- Stress-related support
- Job/role analysis of task demands
- Graduated RTW plan/reasonable adjustments advice
- Vocational Rehab (VR) ongoing input/treatment/job coach/work prep/work hardening/conditioning
- OT Assessments and interventions on behalf of a case manager
- Specific treatment interventions for a case manager